Get Started in Strongman!
We are specialists in taking ordinary people from complete novice to competitive Strongman – and with a renowned history in teaching strongman, powerlifting and weightlifting we can help you:
- Get stronger and fitter for Strongman without the usual corresponding injuries that come from learning these highly skilled moves.
- Enjoy the benefits of improved muscle, bones, joints and even your heart and lungs.
- Avoid the tiredness and progressive slow-down that comes after the age of 30. We’ll help you feel energised and strong in a very short space of time.
- Train with a purpose and a plan to get results quickly – no more faffing around at the gym.
How it works
The Strength Ambassadors all-new Strongman Kickstart Offer for just £133 includes:
- An entire month of in-person group coaching and strongman programming with us – leaving no stone unturned on your way to becoming your strongest ever self!
- Beginner strongman classes covering the correct lifting techniques, so you know you are moving safely and effectively.
- An 8-week strongman deadlift program to increase your deadlift numbers, while lifting with good technique and avoiding injury.
- Get started on preparation for your first Strongman comp!
We’ve helped people in east London get stronger for years.
If you’re looking to make ‘23 your strongest, fittest and most energised ever – click here.
We’re located in West Ham E15, near West Ham tube & rail station. Our address is:
71 Holland Road
London E15 3BP
How do I book my first class?
Please purchase the Strongman Kickstart Offer here. You will receive an email with links to book directly into your first class and all the information you need to join.
When are the classes?
Sundays 9.30am-10.30am (beginners) and 10.30am-12.30pm (Events)
Wednesdays 7.30pm-8.45pm (mixed ability)
General strength classes:
Tuesdays 7am-8am and 7.35pm-8.35pm
Thursdays 7am-8am and 7.35pm-8.35pm
What does Strongman training involve?
Our Sunday classes are for Events training, where you’ll be learning the most popular Strongman events, such as yoke, farmers, atlas stones and so on. The Wednesday class is focussed on building strength for Strongman in the static events, such as log and axle deadlift. Accessory strength work and conditioning is also done in this class.
Our general strength training classes are useful for building a strength foundation, and competence in barbell lifts such as squat, bench press, deadlift, clean and so on.
Do I need any previous gym experience?
You don’t need any previous experience, just an interest in the sport of Strongman. We are highly experienced in coaching complete beginners from scratch. You will be in safe hands, and we encourage you to learn with us straight away, rather than try to ‘get strong’ on your own first.
Can I do competitions with you?
Yes, we often take teams to competitions around the country and we also host our own events. We recently hosted a Strongman Push/Pull competition in December 2022, and we are running East London’s Strongest in April 2023.
Do I have to compete if I do Strongman?
No, you don’t have to compete. You can do it for fitness, fun or a personal challenge.