We are specialists in taking men from complete novice to incredibly strong – and with a renowned history in teaching weightlifting, powerlifting and strongman we can help you:-
- Get strong, flexible and fit without the usual corresponding injuries that come from learning these highly skilled moves.
- Enjoy the benefits of improved muscle, bones, joints and even your heart and lungs.
- Avoid the tiredness and progressive slow-down that comes after the age of 35. We’ll help you feel energised and strong in a very short space of time.
How it works
The Strength Ambassadors all-new Kickstart Offer for just £133 includes:
- Intro workshop covering the correct lifting techniques, so you know you are moving safely and effectively
- An entire month of group coaching and strength programming with us – leaving no stone unturned on your way to becoming your strongest ever self!
Choose from the following
- Intro to Powerlifting + Unlimited Month of Classes
- Intro to Olympic Weightlifting + Unlimited Month of Classes
- Strongman Beginners Course + Unlimited Month of Classes
We’ve helped guys in east London for years.
And if you’re looking to make ‘23 your strongest, fittest and most energised ever – click here
We’re located in West Ham E15, near West Ham tube & rail station. Our address is:
71 Holland Road
London E15 3BP
How do I book my Intro workshop?
Please purchase the Kickstart Offer here. You will receive an email with links to book directly into the workshop or course you want to attend.
What does the Intro to Powerlifting workshop involve?
Intro to Powerlifting is a 2-hour Saturday afternoon workshop teaching correct and safe technique in the barbell squat, deadlift and bench press. On completing this workshop, participants can join our regular Building Strength classes.
What does the Intro to Olympic Weightlifting workshop involve?
Intro to Olympic Weightlifting is a 2-hour Saturday afternoon taster of the olympic lifts, the snatch and the clean & jerk. We run through the technique for both lifts, and give participants an idea of what it is like to train in this powerful and explosive style. On completing this workshop, participants can join our regular Olympic Weightlifting classes.
What does the Strongman Beginners Course involve?
The Strongman Beginners Course takes place on Sunday mornings. Each week, different strongman events are coached – from log lift, to atlas stones, to yoke and more! No previous experience is needed for the Strongman Beginners Course.
Can I do all the available Intro workshops and courses?
The Kickstart Offer includes one Intro workshop. You can attend other workshops if you purchase them separately.
Should I do an Intro workshop before attending regular classes?
Yes, you must complete an Intro or Beginners Course before starting regular classes.