Strength Ambassadors COVID SECURE procedures
Last updated: 12 July 2021
Note: you must agree to abide by these procedures in order to train at Strength Hub E15
When training indoors or outdoors, please use the sanitising equipment provided to sanitise your equipment when you have finished using it.
Each session will have a designated COVID Officer (usually the class coach). The COVID Officer has the final say on any procedure regarding COVID safety and you must abide by what they ask you to do.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Strength Ambassadors COVID officer, Sally Moss, via our Contact page.
1. COVID Symptoms: if you or anyone in your household has COVID symptoms, you must not come to training. You should isolate at home for at least 7 days and arrange to have a test as soon as possible.
The most important symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following:
- new continuous cough
- high temperature
- loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
If you have a positive test for COVID-19, please inform us straight away.
2. Class/Gym Registration: You must register on our booking system to take part in a class or individual training. Register at least 1 hour before class start time. Places are limited, so please register in good time to avoid disappointment.
3. Moving around the venue: A one-way system is in operation at the venue and in the gym. Please observe this. You may need to queue and wait before you can be allowed into the gym.
4. Toilets: there is access to a toilet.
5. Changing rooms: there is limited access to changing facilities at the venue. Please arrive ready to train if possible.
6. Social distancing: you can train with a training partner and spot them etc. Please be aware of others in the gym and keep your distance as a courtesy.
7. Sanitising: please sanitise your hands as you enter the training area. Please sanitise your equipment before and after using it. Sanitising equipment will be provided.
8. Water bottles: please bring your own water bottle and do not share with anyone else.
9. Chalk: there is no shared chalk. Please bring your own. Liquid or powder is fine, so long as it is kept in a chalk bag or plastic box.
10. Masks: you are not required to wear a mask.
Let’s all work together and train safely!