Strength Ambassadors COVID SECURE procedures for outdoor training
Last updated 3 July 2020
You must agree to abide by these procedures in order to train at Strength Hub E15
Summary of outdoor training
When training outdoors, you will be in your own ‘pod’ space with your own equipment, 2 metres from anyone else. Each pod will have its own sanitising equipment.
Each session will have a designated COVID Officer (usually the class coach). The COVID Officer has the final say on any procedure regarding COVID safety and you must abide by what they ask you to do.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Strength Ambassadors COVID officer, Sally Moss, on email@example.com
Most important: DO NOT come to training if you or anyone in your household has any COVID symptoms. Follow government guidelines on isolation.
- COVID Symptoms: if you or anyone in your household has COVID symptoms, you must not come to training. You should isolate at home for at least 7 days and arrange to have a test as soon as possible. If you have a positive test for COVID-19, please inform us straight away. The most important symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following: a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- Class/gym Registration: You must be registered on our booking system to take part in a class or individual training. Register at least 2 hours before class start time. Strictly NO drop ins allowed. Places will be limited so please register in good time to avoid disappointment.
- Moving around the venue: A one-way system will be in operation at the venue and in the training zone. Please observe this. You may need to queue and wait before you can be allowed into the training area.
- Toilets: there will be access to a toilet. You must follow the venue procedures to use it.
- Changing rooms: there will be no changing facilities at the venue. Please arrive ready to train.
- Social distance: While training, you will be in a pod 2 metres away from anyone else. At all other times, please keep a minimum of 1 metre distance away from other participants outside your own household. This includes before and after class, while waiting or getting ready to leave, as well as during class.
- Personal belongings: there will NOT be a safe area to store personal belongings. You may take one bag in with you to the training area and keep it with you during class. If you have a coat, sweater etc, please keep it in the bag.
- Sanitising: you will be asked to sanitise your hands as you enter the training area. You will be asked to sanitise your equipment before and after using it. Sanitising equipment will be provided.
- Water bottles: please bring your own water bottle and do not share with anyone else.
- Chalk: there will be no shared chalk. Please bring your own. Liquid or powder is fine, so long as it is kept in a chalk bag or plastic box.
- Masks: you will not be required to wear a mask unless you need first aid. In this case, you will be given a mask and gloves by the first aider.
Let’s all work together and train safely!