Strength Ambassadors COVID SECURE procedures for outdoor training
Last updated 3 Janaury 2021
You must agree to abide by these procedures in order to train at Strength Hub E15
Summary of outdoor training
Please read the procedures below before training with us.
Outdoor training is currently being delivered in a 1:2 format (1 coach to 2 people/households) in accordance with guidance from CIMSPA on Tier 4 regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Strength Ambassadors COVID officer, Sally Moss, on email@example.com
Most important: DO NOT come to training if you or anyone in your household has any COVID symptoms. Follow government guidelines on isolation.
- COVID Symptoms: if you or anyone in your household has COVID symptoms, you must not come to training. You should isolate at home for at least 7 days and arrange to have a test as soon as possible. If you have a positive test for COVID-19, please inform us straight away. The most important symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following: a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- Class/gym Registration: You must be registered on our booking system to take part in a class or individual training. You cannot turn up without a booking. Places are very limited and we can’t guarantee that places will be available.
- Session timings: each session includes 50 minutes training and 10 minutes changeover time (including sanitising equipment). We are very tight on capacity therefore we must ask that you complete your training within the 50 minutes, and vacate your platform completely at the end of the hour.
- Moving around the venue: Sessions take place outside the gym. There is no access to the gym interior apart from to use the toilet. The gates to the site will be open during the session changeover times, but closed at all other times.
- Toilets: there will be access to a toilet. You must follow the venue procedures to use it.
- Changing rooms: there will be no changing facilities at the venue. Please arrive ready to train.
- Social distance: While training, you will be at least 2 metres away from anyone else. At all other times, please keep a minimum of 1 metre distance away from other participants outside your own household. This includes before and after class, while waiting or getting ready to leave, as well as during class.
- Personal belongings: you can keep your personal belongings with you during the session. We’ll have a box for you to put things in if you want.
- Sanitising: hand sanitiser is available to use before and during training. You will be asked to sanitise your equipment after using it. Sanitising equipment will be provided.
- Water bottles: please bring your own water bottle and do not share with anyone else.
- Chalk: there will be no shared chalk. Please bring your own. Liquid or powder is fine, so long as it is kept in a chalk bag or plastic box.
- Masks: you will not be required to wear a mask unless you need first aid. In this case, you will be given a mask and gloves by the first aider.
- Bad weather: we have a couple of gazebos but we can’t guarantee that every participant will be under cover if it’s raining. We will endeavour to run sessions rain or shine.
- Household training: if two members are from the same household and want to train as a household, please can one member book into the session, and then let us know so that we can manually add the other person.
Let’s all work together and train safely!