We aim to keep our terms simple and fair to both you and us.
Some of these are industry standard. Some have come about through us having learned the hard way that they are necessary. We welcome feedback if there is anything you think we should reconsider.
The following terms and conditions apply to all courses, classes, workshops, seminars and private sessions.
- Refunds: If you can’t make the dates, your ticket can be refunded if you contact the organiser via our contact form no less than 7 days before the date and time of the first session.
- Late cancellations: If you don’t inform the organiser at least 7 days before the date of the first session, your ticket won’t be refunded.
- Deferred courses: If you book onto a course but later find that you can’t make the dates, you are welcome to transfer to the next course if there is room. If you agree to transfer to a later course, but later decide not to do this either, your ticket won’t be refunded.
- Missed course sessions: We will do our best to ensure that you catch up any material if you have to miss a session. This is common and in our experience, missing one session is not a problem and participants catch up quickly. Courses are not priced ‘per class’ so you can’t get a refund just for that session.
- Missed/deferred PT sessions. You can defer PT sessions for up to 3 months, after which they will expire and no refunds will be due. If you are injured, have to go away or are otherwise unable to take sessions for a while, you may freeze your package by arrangement with your trainer for an agreed period of time.
- You accept that photos and videos will be taken during the course and some may be posted online (but not tagged) as part of Strength Ambassadors’ social media activity.
- You will be added to the Strength Ambassadors weekly newsletter when you become a customer. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- This ticket is not transferable to any other event run by Strength Ambassadors.
Last updated 4th May 2016